Analyzer for Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption
(Encryption at Rest)
IMPLEMENTING SHIELD PLATFORM ENCRYPTION?
Reduce up to 4 months of implementation time.
• Instantly gauge the effort needed to deploy Salesforce Shield.
• Identify the downstream business impacts of encrypting fields, before you actually encrypt.
• See what fields can and cannot be encrypted.
• Know what mitigation steps are required to encrypt certain fields.
Produce compliance reports and ensure ongoing maintenance.
• Automatically keep up to date with Salesforce releases (3x a year) and instantly see how changes impact your Org.
• Accurately see the encryption status of all your fields in real-time.
• Easily share encryption status reports to InfoSec with confidence.
Automate the implementation & maintenance process for Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption.
Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption has a large set of rules regarding what fields can and cannot be encrypted. The manual process of testing individual fields against these rules is extremely time consuming and can lead to mistakes that negatively impact the business.
Use Shield Security Cockpit® to easily work together to select the fields in your Org that should be encrypted based on your specific compliance needs.
BUSINESS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
INSTANTLY SEE WHICH FIELDS ARE…
These fields can be encrypted right away if desired.
Blocked By Configuration
These fields do not comply with the Salesforce.com rules. However, there are possible mitigation steps that can be taken to allow encryption. A link is provided, directing the user to where the field is referenced. This allows the user to determine what configuration changes are required to encrypt a field without negative impact.
Blocked By Platform
These fields do not comply with the Salesforce.com rules. It is not possible to encrypt at this time.
Encrypted By Shield
These fields are already encrypted by Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption.
Instantly initiate the encryption process within the context of the results. Probabilistic and Deterministic encryption options shown when allowed.
PRODUCE EVIDENCE-BASED COMPLIANCE REPORTS
Easily share encryption status reports to InfoSec and Auditors with confidence.
See encryption changes over time in the Time Machine feature.